When you report an error, there are a few basic things I really need to know, so I’d like people to please read this page BEFORE reporting an error.
1. If you’re getting an error with a particular career, either in game or downloading, please post about the error on the comments section on the post containing that career. So for example, if you’re having an issue with the Banking Career, please post in the comments section on the post for the Banking Career. It’s no help to me if you post on the alphabetical listings that the career is having an issue. It’s easier and tidier to keep everything together.
2. Please include the following information in your error reports:
- Which career/afterschool activity/apprenticeship is giving you grief. This particularly applies to posts with more than one career/activity/apprenticeship.
- What Patch Level you’re on (ie. patch 1.50, 1.47, 1.26 etc)
- Which expansion packs you have installed. That way I can tell if the issue is related to missing information from an EP the reporter doesn’t have.
- What version on Twallan’s Careers and/or Careers Data Schools mod you have installed. And this doesn’t mean saying “the latest one”. I need to know which Phase and which Version you’re using. So for example, Phase 13, Version 75.