Welcome to MissyHissy’s Job Centre! This is where I host all my Sims 3 Careers, Afterschool Activities and Apprenticeships!
This post is your go-to and should be your first port of call when you visit the Job Centre.
*All the careers are compatible with Patch 1.69*
A quick guide to the pages on this site:
- The Updates page contains all the latest updates within the last few months. Check it out often for any updates to existing careers, translations or new careers.
- Notices contains three separate pages with notices I’d be grateful if you would read. These are Notes About Translations, which I would be grateful if everyone read (not just translators or potential translators) and Languages, which lists all the languages available in the game and the careers that have been translated into them. A handy list, updated frequently, particularly if you’re looking for careers in your own language, or would like to translate at all for me. Finally, the newest page gives details of the website’s Ad-Free Status and reiterates that none of my downloads will ever be pay links.
- The Job Board contains a list of all the careers I’ve made, in alphabetical order, with links to each of the careers.
- The Student Board is a list of the Afterschool Activities and Apprenticeships. It also features links to my ‘Degree’ Careers on my sister site, MissyHissy’s College of Further Education.
- The Creation Policies page is fairly self-explanatory and just outlines my overall policies.
- The Reporting Issues page gives a guideline to reporting any issues with the careers. It does make it much easier if you guys follow these guidelines, and you’ll get your solutions a lot quicker if you do.
- The FAQ page contains some frequently asked questions about downloading, installing and playing the careers, including common issues. Please take the time to read, it could save you hassle later on.
The menu on the side contains information about other mods that can work alongside the custom careers.
- The Recommended Mods and Additions page contains a detailed list of mods I have found that enhance the careers. So have a look if you’re interested in shaking things up a bit.
- The Custom Rabbitholes page talks about Arsil’s Custom Rabbithole Doors and how they can be used with the careers.
- There is also a page dedicated to Zerbu’s Ultimate Careers Mod & My Careers. This page gives a guideline on which EA careers to link to and contains a link to a tutorial on setting the mod up for custom careers.
If you use any of the Careers I converted for Lientebollemeis, I won’t be copying those over to this blog, since they’re not really my work. But you can still download them from Lientebollemeis‘ site. I will be continuing to convert these careers once I’d updated my own careers.
And if you’re interested in creating your own careers, or want somewhere simple and tidy to report errors, feel free to drop by MissyHissy’s Job Centre Forum! Alternatively, come over to the Discord channel for the Job Centre.
I’m looking for Mod Testers! If you’re interested, please read this post.
So Happy Simming and may your Sims never get fired!